The success of any organization is rooted in sound fiscal health. ABS specializes in improving the solvency and operational efficiencies of small to mid-sized organizations by applying exceptional financial management practices.
ABS’ experienced staff offers a full range of nonprofit accounting services that are entirely customizable. We have the expertise to seamlessly handle your day-to-day financial operations, putting into practice a system that improves efficiency and increases profits. And just as important, our team ensures security, transparency and compliance in all that we do.
ABS’ Financial Management services include:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly financial reports prepared for the Treasurer
- Budget preparation
- Grant tracking and reporting
- Payroll coordination
- Process 1099s for subcontractors at year-end
- Monitor insurance policies and keep policies current
- Coordination with the Auditor to ensure the 990 and CRI are submitted to the IRS in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process the Annual Report to the State of NJ
To learn more about how ABS can help you in this area, call us at (609) 392-3800 or fill out the contact form.